Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I would like to extend my personal allowance for the tax year 12/13 for allowable expenses permitted by HMRC.
HMRC has agreed a new approach to PAYE late filing penalties with professional tax bodies to lessen the number of companies receiving notices for £400+ fines in September each year.
My client has a state pension and a couple of part time jobs.
When I first started my accounting business I offered payroll but outsourced it. However I decided to bring it in house eventually.
I think that the latest "Agent Update 28" is cack-handed. It starts straight in about "Payroll Alignment" in very technical and off-putting terms - poor communication.
A client has asked me to answer a query regarding their wife's payslip.
HMRC will soon be able to require employers to pay a security where there is serious risk that they won’t pay their PAYE tax deductions or NICs.
The traditional P45 form summarising tax paid at then the end of an employment will remain in use after a change of heart at HMRC.
- Limited company or partnership: which is best? 82,962 7
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 43,846 128
- PAYE on redundancy payments 25,468 18
- The IT Zone guide to payroll services and software - 2008 update 24,574 2
- Real Time Information checklist 21,427 12