Are you looking for a cost effective way to improve your performance at work? A cheap solution is right under your nose.
Brian Hawkes reveals how driver-based business analytics can support performance management, financial control and business opportunities.
The new Clarified ISAs, which are effective for the audit of financial statements for accounting periods commencing on or after 15 December 2009, will shortly start to bite - at least for those
I think if HMRC wants useful feedback and stats on its call centres, it should use an Automated Response system at the end of each call ...
- Performance Materiality: What’s all that about? 27,695 1
- A business guide to practical performance analytics 3,323
- Centring: Improve your performance at work 3,014 2
- How to expedite a repayment from the Repayment Security Team 1,099 1
- Suggest HMRC call centres use Automated Reponse system for collecting REAL stats 568 4