Can't live with it. Can't live without it. John Stokdyk explores the management accountant's love affair with the spreadsheet.
This is the fourth part of our series looking at new tools for working with
AccountingWEB’s management reporting series looks at how forward-looking firms are building KPI
The last few Excel upgrades have enhanced the way it works with data imports and analysis.
Like many Excel users, David Carter was initially repelled by the Ribbon interface in Excel 2007.
Simon Hurst continues his KPI reporting casebook by incorporating some of the more advanced features available with Excel 2010, including PowerPivot.
I can't thank tom123 and adam.arca enough.
I've never really dealt with csv files up until now. But a client has just emailed me their Sage reports in csv format. When I open the file, it is just rows and columns of data.
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 111,281 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 86,219
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,260 2
- Tutorial: Consolidating multiple worksheets in a Pivot Table 57,573 1
- The ExcelZone Compendium Archive 1999-2007 46,205 3