The last few Excel upgrades have enhanced the way it works with data imports and analysis.
Like many Excel users, David Carter was initially repelled by the Ribbon interface in Excel 2007.
Simon Hurst continues his KPI reporting casebook by incorporating some of the more advanced features available with Excel 2010, including PowerPivot.
I can't thank tom123 and adam.arca enough.
I've never really dealt with csv files up until now. But a client has just emailed me their Sage reports in csv format. When I open the file, it is just rows and columns of data.
A stash of David Carter’s popular articles has been discovered in the ExcelZone archives and reunited with their sample files.
PivotTables aren't just for show. Simon Hurst shows how some subtle enhancements in Excel 2007 can help you managed aged debtors better.
I have created a worksheet for a client to use and want to protect it to stop accidental messing up.
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 108,549 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 83,836
- Tutorial: Consolidating multiple worksheets in a Pivot Table 54,548 1
- The ExcelZone Compendium Archive 1999-2007 45,502 3
- Tutorial: ...Analyse Sales and Margins with pivot tables [Excel 5, 95 & 97] 42,526 1