I can't thank tom123 and adam.arca enough.
I've never really dealt with csv files up until now. But a client has just emailed me their Sage reports in csv format. When I open the file, it is just rows and columns of data.
A stash of David Carter’s popular articles has been discovered in the ExcelZone archives and reunited with their sample files.
PivotTables aren't just for show. Simon Hurst shows how some subtle enhancements in Excel 2007 can help you managed aged debtors better.
I have created a worksheet for a client to use and want to protect it to stop accidental messing up.
I have used Excel 2003 for many years, and always formatted my pivot tables using the auto report function.
I am now using Excel 2007, and would like to use the same auto reports -
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 116,459 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 90,879
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 73,206 2
- Tutorial: Consolidating multiple worksheets in a Pivot Table 62,366 1
- Tutorial: ...Analyse Sales and Margins with pivot tables [Excel 5, 95 & 97] 49,031 1