I have created a worksheet for a client to use and want to protect it to stop accidental messing up.
I have used Excel 2003 for many years, and always formatted my pivot tables using the auto report function.
I am now using Excel 2007, and would like to use the same auto reports -
A good way to improve your skills with a package is by working your way through a practical example on the keyboard.
If you want to learn about Excel pivot tables, you've come to the right place. AccountingWEB has built up a wealth of learning resources over the past six years.
Once you've mastered the basics of pivot tables Want to Learn about Pivot
In the tutorial Create a P&L from a monthly balances with a pivot table we imported a set of monthly bal
- Want to learn about Excel pivot tables? Start here. By David Carter 108,923 6
- ExcelZone's Five Minute Pivot Table Tips - Index 84,160
- Tutorial: Consolidating multiple worksheets in a Pivot Table 54,910 1
- The ExcelZone Compendium Archive 1999-2007 45,607 3
- Tutorial: ...Analyse Sales and Margins with pivot tables [Excel 5, 95 & 97] 42,668 1