I'll be grateful for recommendations/comments as what to buy in relation to the following requirements (by all means, question the requirements!!):
Are you working in an office where more than five or 10 people need access to a fast, high quality workhorse printer?
It’s printer season again on AccountingWEB!
So I’m back - hi. As some of you may remember I used to be part of ‘Team Tech’ on AccountingWEB.co.uk in 2009 alongside current site editor, John Stokdyk.
Hi everyone. This time last year I was looking to replace my not-economic-to-repair HP 1015 laser printer with a mono laser MFP.
Can anyone recommend a (cheap) printer with 3 or 4 paper trays, so I can put headed paper in one, filing paper in 3 colours in another, envelopes in a third, and card (for certificates of incorpora
PC manufacturer Dell has extended its printer range with two entry-level 600dpi mono laser printers, the 1130 and 1130n.
My stationery supplier wants to charge £140 for an HP printer cartridge.
The PC manufacturer completes its printer range with two new products, including its very first A3 capable model and 'the world's fastest office colour printer'.
- Techno-rant: Why a £520 colour laser printer is cheaper than a £199 one. By Simon Hurst 34,713 15
- IT Zone Library - Expert Guide archive 22,994
- The Top 10 printers - recommended by members 21,232 7
- Printer quest - which model is best for personal use? 9,842 10
- Which multifunction printer for a small home office? 8,903 10