I'll be grateful for recommendations/comments as what to buy in relation to the following requirements (by all means, question the requirements!!):
Are you working in an office where more than five or 10 people need access to a fast, high quality workhorse printer?
It’s printer season again on AccountingWEB!
So I’m back - hi. As some of you may remember I used to be part of ‘Team Tech’ on AccountingWEB.co.uk in 2009 alongside current site editor, John Stokdyk.
Hi everyone. This time last year I was looking to replace my not-economic-to-repair HP 1015 laser printer with a mono laser MFP.
Can anyone recommend a (cheap) printer with 3 or 4 paper trays, so I can put headed paper in one, filing paper in 3 colours in another, envelopes in a third, and card (for certificates of incorpora
PC manufacturer Dell has extended its printer range with two entry-level 600dpi mono laser printers, the 1130 and 1130n.
My stationery supplier wants to charge £140 for an HP printer cartridge.
- Techno-rant: Why a £520 colour laser printer is cheaper than a £199 one. By Simon Hurst 35,619 15
- IT Zone Library - Expert Guide archive 25,552
- The Top 10 printers - recommended by members 21,586 7
- Printer quest - which model is best for personal use? 10,113 10
- Which multifunction printer for a small home office? 9,315 10