Welcome to Cloud Watch, a round-up bringing you news about online accounting and add-on applications.
Intuit QuickBooks has formed a strategic partnership with accountancy franchise TaxAssist to be the only recommended online accounting software for the company's 59,000 clients.
I've recently started working on a QuickBooks file with 20 years' transactions on it.
For the last hour (from 5pm Friday 8th Jan), I have been unable to sign into Quickbooks Online. No problem earlier in the day.
Anyone else or is it just me?
I am helping a client choose an accounting package for her small business. For various reasons it is likely to be Quickbooks.
US accounting software giant Intuit has released an online version of QuickBooks tailored for the self-employed.
QB2016 has been released and there is a change in terms , in short subject to a few provisos you now rent the desktop software rather than buy it ,more income presumably.
Accountants can find joy, not just profit, in automation, according to visitors and vendors at last week’s AIMS conference in Birmingham.
Intuit has launched QuickBooks Payments, a new platform within QuickBooks Online that allows users to email customised invoices and include a ‘Pay Now’ button.
- QuickBooks and Job Costing - Tips and Tutorial 17,923 4
- Tutorial: Create a Sales Daybook for QuickBooks in Excel 17,172 2
- Sage 50 Accounts v QuickBooks Enterprise: Clash of Titans 13,309 7
- Opinion: How good is QuickBooks at Job Costing? 13,054 21
- Costing roundup: MYOB, Mamut, TAS, Sage, QuickBooks. By David Carter 12,678 11