Accountants can find joy, not just profit, in automation, according to visitors and vendors at last week’s AIMS conference in Birmingham.
Intuit has launched QuickBooks Payments, a new platform within QuickBooks Online that allows users to email customised invoices and include a ‘Pay Now’ button.
QuickBooks has launched Apps.com, a marketplace for the 100 or so add-ons that connect to QuickBooks Online (QBO).
I am a bookkeeper who is feeling a little out of her depth...
Like many accountants I am sure most of our clients use either Excel, Quickbooks (Desktop) or Sage (Desktop) but there is no denying that the cloud is the future.
Updates to QuickBooks Online (QBO) and other cloud accounting engines are becoming global occasions.
Is anyone using QuickBooks online that can recommend a good add-on that gives the client's employees & directors the ability to generate quotes & sales invoices plus supplier Purchase Order
I have used QB desktop for years and think it’s great – I detest Sage with a passion – I think it is overly complicated and in-flexible.
Have Intuit given up on QuickBooks Desktop? When I do a search I can only see QuickBooks Online.
Hello everybody, I'm new here and found your community, great place for tips!
I have a QuickBooks question:
- QuickBooks and Job Costing - Tips and Tutorial 17,593 4
- Tutorial: Create a Sales Daybook for QuickBooks in Excel 16,586 2
- Sage 50 Accounts v QuickBooks Enterprise: Clash of Titans 12,885 7
- Opinion: How good is QuickBooks at Job Costing? 12,845 21
- Costing roundup: MYOB, Mamut, TAS, Sage, QuickBooks. By David Carter 12,371 11