QuickBooks developer Intuit has retooled its web-based small business accounting system to broaden its reach in the global market.
My client currently has quickbooks
They are looking for a CRM system that integrates with their accounting package
For the second quarter running, and the third time overall - I encounter a problem with one particular client's VAT 100 report. The client is using QuickBooks 2013 and the VAT 100 report shows a f
QuickBooks ProAdvisor is now charged monthly and I'm just doing my VAT return and I am rethinking about how to categorise the expenses:
QuickBooks 2008. A client wants to produce order acknowledgements for clients so she raises an invoice and marks it as pending. This appears to book the entries (sales, VAT, debtor) immediately.
I have recently started my own practice
I am looking for free or very cheap accounting software for my students to use to practice at home whilst training in bookkeeping.
The imminent arrival of real time information (RTI) for PAYE is causing a degree of unease and debate in the marketplace.
US developer Intuit has targeted the UK accountancy profession with a new version of QuickBooks tailored for their needs.
- QuickBooks and Job Costing - Tips and Tutorial 16,351 4
- Opinion: How good is QuickBooks at Job Costing? 12,005 21
- Costing roundup: MYOB, Mamut, TAS, Sage, QuickBooks. By David Carter 11,307 11
- Sage 50 Accounts v QuickBooks Enterprise: Clash of Titans 9,526 7
- Intuit woos accountants with QuickBooks 2010 7,559 8