Is anyone using QuickBooks online that can recommend a good add-on that gives the client's employees & directors the ability to generate quotes & sales invoices plus supplier Purchase Order
I have used QB desktop for years and think it’s great – I detest Sage with a passion – I think it is overly complicated and in-flexible.
Have Intuit given up on QuickBooks Desktop? When I do a search I can only see QuickBooks Online.
Hello everybody, I'm new here and found your community, great place for tips!
I have a QuickBooks question:
Intuit QuickBooks has acquired PaySuite, a leading provider of cloud-based self-service payroll solutions in the UK.
We have a new client who is migrating from Kashflow to QuickBooks Online. (They were going to use Brightpearl but there seems to be an issue integrating with eBay.)
Ex-pat Intuit executive Rich Preece has returned to take charge at the company’s UK headquarters in London and tie it in more closely with the strategy and tacti
I have just started my own company offering domestic delivery services for home based businesses.
QuickBooks developer Intuit has retooled its web-based small business accounting system to broaden its reach in the global market.
My client currently has quickbooks
They are looking for a CRM system that integrates with their accounting package
- QuickBooks and Job Costing - Tips and Tutorial 17,802 4
- Tutorial: Create a Sales Daybook for QuickBooks in Excel 16,969 2
- Sage 50 Accounts v QuickBooks Enterprise: Clash of Titans 13,175 7
- Opinion: How good is QuickBooks at Job Costing? 12,990 21
- Costing roundup: MYOB, Mamut, TAS, Sage, QuickBooks. By David Carter 12,588 11