Ex-pat Intuit executive Rich Preece has returned to take charge at the company’s UK headquarters in London and tie it in more closely with the strategy and tacti
I have just started my own company offering domestic delivery services for home based businesses.
QuickBooks developer Intuit has retooled its web-based small business accounting system to broaden its reach in the global market.
My client currently has quickbooks
They are looking for a CRM system that integrates with their accounting package
For the second quarter running, and the third time overall - I encounter a problem with one particular client's VAT 100 report. The client is using QuickBooks 2013 and the VAT 100 report shows a f
QuickBooks ProAdvisor is now charged monthly and I'm just doing my VAT return and I am rethinking about how to categorise the expenses:
QuickBooks 2008. A client wants to produce order acknowledgements for clients so she raises an invoice and marks it as pending. This appears to book the entries (sales, VAT, debtor) immediately.
I have recently started my own practice
I am looking for free or very cheap accounting software for my students to use to practice at home whilst training in bookkeeping.
- QuickBooks and Job Costing - Tips and Tutorial 17,400 4
- Tutorial: Create a Sales Daybook for QuickBooks in Excel 16,163 2
- Opinion: How good is QuickBooks at Job Costing? 12,679 21
- Sage 50 Accounts v QuickBooks Enterprise: Clash of Titans 12,577 7
- Costing roundup: MYOB, Mamut, TAS, Sage, QuickBooks. By David Carter 12,127 11