We are in the process of adding the facility to import from QuickBooks data files (.QBW) into our final accounts package.
Does anyone know of a QuickBooks add-in that automatically emails recurring invoices? I know I can do it manually, but I am very lazy.
A client raises order acknowledgements in QuickBooks 2008 for their clients. QuickBooks records these as invoices even though no invoicable work has been done yet.
Does anyone know where my client can get a copy of QuickBooks 2004?
I have phone Intuit's technical support regarding two queries I had regarding bank reconciliations.
Intuit has opened up a UK beta test site of its QuickBooks Online software to solicit feedback from users over the next three months.
I'm just preparing an article now about Intuit's QuickBooks Onli
I am currently in the process of trialling some software which is a bookkeeping service stored in the 'cloud', as part of a process of getting my firm to embrace technology.
- QuickBooks and Job Costing - Tips and Tutorial 16,357 4
- Opinion: How good is QuickBooks at Job Costing? 12,011 21
- Costing roundup: MYOB, Mamut, TAS, Sage, QuickBooks. By David Carter 11,308 11
- Sage 50 Accounts v QuickBooks Enterprise: Clash of Titans 9,559 7
- Intuit woos accountants with QuickBooks 2010 7,561 8