Client using Quickbooks for sales ledger only for several years, so the VAT processes are out of date. We don't need to worry about the content of the VAT history becuase VAT was calculated elsewh
Hi Im basically following the instructions from this topic:
A client needs invoices generated by Quickbooks to be submitted in XML format. Customer wants invoices in XML format. Non compliance seem to be causing delayin paying .
I have been talking to a potential client who is struggling to get tailored information from their quickbooks system. I am satisfied that I can adapt VT to allow them to access the information tha
We are in the process of adding the facility to import from QuickBooks data files (.QBW) into our final accounts package.
Does anyone know of a QuickBooks add-in that automatically emails recurring invoices? I know I can do it manually, but I am very lazy.
A client raises order acknowledgements in QuickBooks 2008 for their clients. QuickBooks records these as invoices even though no invoicable work has been done yet.
Does anyone know where my client can get a copy of QuickBooks 2004?
- QuickBooks and Job Costing - Tips and Tutorial 17,115 4
- Tutorial: Create a Sales Daybook for QuickBooks in Excel 15,779 2
- Opinion: How good is QuickBooks at Job Costing? 12,482 21
- Sage 50 Accounts v QuickBooks Enterprise: Clash of Titans 11,939 7
- Costing roundup: MYOB, Mamut, TAS, Sage, QuickBooks. By David Carter 11,856 11