HMRC has “stopped” issuing income tax repayments after a leaked email revealed that end of year tax reconciliations for thousands of taxpayers may have been calculated wrongly, the Telegraph re
Real Time Information
New to Sage 50 payroll and especially with RTI.
Does anyone have any experience of payroll software which deals will Net of Foreign Tax credits?
The RTI penalty delay announcement earlier this month raised all sorts of questions
Tony Margaritelli takes the opportunity to talk about issues that have hit the news or not in the last few weeks.
Has anybody else found that their previous FPSs under RTI have disappeared when updating to the latest version of Basic PAYE Tools?
I use Payroll Manager. For one of the clients there was SMP in month 1 and an EPS was filed. At this point the Employer Allowance box wasn't ticked as Client was still deciding which business wou
HMRC has apologised after it incorrectly claimed that it had collected billions of pounds in extra tax.
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 51,386 128
- RTI payroll software: free options 26,530 17
- Real Time Information checklist 23,457 12
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 22,038 34
- RTI fears for owner-managed businesses 18,873 23