Accountants and payroll service providers are beginning to report minor misalignments with PAYE data submitted via RTI and cannot access the live figures to verify that they have reconciled clients
Real Time Information
When you submit an FPS do the reports generated at that time show what details are being sent to HMRC?
A reminder from bestonlineaccounting of the PAYE payment position for employers reporting PAYE in real time, as we appreciate tha
My client told me paydate is 23rd of the month. However, I only received his payroll this morning, so I felt obliged to change payroll date to 24th.
Some Sage Payroll users were affected by errors in their end-of-year P35 submissions.
What, really, does RTI stand for?
HMRC have announced that the introduction of Real Time Information reporting has been temporarily relaxed again.
HMRC has extended the temporary relaxation of real time information (RTI) reporting rules for small businesses for a further six months to April 2014.
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 39,321 128
- Real Time Information checklist 19,960 12
- RTI fears for owner-managed businesses 16,627 23
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 16,401 34
- RTI payroll software: free options 16,327 15