I am a Self Employed Bookkeeper and I calculate the payroll for several companies. Two of my clients are sports clubs with part time bar staff. These are paid cash weekly.
Real Time Information
We have volunteered for RTI for one of our clients and using IRIS PAYE-Master for RTI Submissions, to see how it goes so that we can get prepared for rest of our clients!
I have just received an email from a service I subscribe to claiming that HMRC has delayed RTI for small companies with < 50 employees (isn't this 90%+ of all companies :)).
Real-time information (RTI) is being introduced to improve PAYE and aims to limit late tax return payments or demands for returns.
At bestonlineaccounting.co.uk we continue to be aware of the impending need for all businesses to operate real time PAYE reportin
HMRC guidance states that ad hoc payments to employees do not have to be reported until the next payroll run is reported (eg late overtime claim).
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 31,279 128
- Real Time Information checklist 17,245 12
- RTI fears for owner-managed businesses 15,099 23
- Expert guide: the nuts and bolts of RTI 12,810 11
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 12,728 34