Real Time Information
We’ve had webinars, Twitter Q&As and how-to videos galore, but some people are going that little bit farther to put their RTI messages across.
Rebecca Benneyworth responds to some of the quirks of RTI raised by AccountingWEB members during recent weeks. Click the headings below to go to the issue you want to research.
You need to have a PAYE scheme for making payments to sub-contractors. If you have no employees and hence, never any payments to employees, do you have to file a nil EPS every month in addition to
With one month to go before the introduction of real time information for PAYE, the
We have a number of clients who run a monthly payroll but have historically paid subs half way during the month. We have told them that this needs to stop as the subs will need to be reported at
We have both weekly and monthly paid staff on one client's payroll. At present, all the staff are entered under one employer on our payroll software (Moneysoft). When we "run a payroll" for the w
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 31,424 128
- Real Time Information checklist 17,303 12
- RTI fears for owner-managed businesses 15,122 23
- Expert guide: the nuts and bolts of RTI 12,844 11
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 12,791 34