Somehow in using online banking we omitted part of our PAYE reference when paying HMRC. The amounts were allocated in one case to the previous year and in another to "suspense".
Real Time Information
HMRC has announced that its semi-annual software upgrade will take place over the weekend of 5-6 April.
HMRC said it has fixed errors in its employment records.
As part of AccountingWEB’s investigation into real time information, Nick Huber looks into the technology that drives HMRC’s PAYE reporting processes.
Despite mistakenly sending late filing alerts to 400,000 organisations earlier this month, HMRC’s head of personal tax reassured AccountingWEB members that the real time reporting system for PAYE i
We have a small business client with half a dozen or so on the payroll.
Who would have thought that attempts to reform the 60-year-old PAYE system would produce a week of such high drama, writes John Stokdyk.
We use IRIS software as a payroll bureau.
We are running into problems around the dates given on the weekly payslips.
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 61,494 128
- RTI payroll software: free options 35,025 18
- RTI - all employees below LEL but PAYE scheme 32,284 24
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 26,311 34
- Real Time Information checklist 25,577 12