HMRC said it has fixed errors in its employment records.
Real Time Information
As part of AccountingWEB’s investigation into real time information, Nick Huber looks into the technology that drives HMRC’s PAYE reporting processes.
Despite mistakenly sending late filing alerts to 400,000 organisations earlier this month, HMRC’s head of personal tax reassured AccountingWEB members that the real time reporting system for PAYE i
We have a small business client with half a dozen or so on the payroll.
Who would have thought that attempts to reform the 60-year-old PAYE system would produce a week of such high drama, writes John Stokdyk.
We use IRIS software as a payroll bureau.
We are running into problems around the dates given on the weekly payslips.
STOP PRESS (12 Feb): HMRC has announced that it will delay the introduction of automatic penalities for late filing and late payment following a series of teething troubles with the online fili
Got a load today. For the period ending 5th February. Even though the pay date is today!!!
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 60,288 128
- RTI payroll software: free options 34,057 19
- RTI - all employees below LEL but PAYE scheme 30,175 24
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 25,885 34
- Real Time Information checklist 25,317 12