An employee by accident has used a company credit car for personal expenditure. They have asked that it be deducted from their net wages.
Real Time Information
Please bear with me, this is my first post and I hope I am doing this correctly and posting in the right place.
Ok, feeling pleased today.
P35’s almost done.
Lots of director only payrolls all sorted for RTI.
Client usually pays staff 4th or 5th of month, but contract stipulates 7th of month. They get paid as soon as I send back the data, and I don't recall data being sent to me as late as 7th in the s
I have just made an RTI submission on Moneysoft and forgot to change the default 'other' in hours worked to 30+ which is what it should have been - does this matter for the first submission as I ha
I'm using HMRC's Basic PAYE Tools to complete my 2012-13 Employer returns.
While researching my round-up of RTI teething troubles this week, I was told by Peter Prater at payr
Processing a small weekly payroll for a social club, using Sage Instant Payroll.
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 44,049 128
- Real Time Information checklist 21,481 12
- RTI payroll software: free options 20,245 21
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 18,384 34
- RTI fears for owner-managed businesses 17,636 23