Some Sage Payroll users were affected by errors in their end-of-year P35 submissions.
Real Time Information
What, really, does RTI stand for?
HMRC have announced that the introduction of Real Time Information reporting has been temporarily relaxed again.
HMRC has extended the temporary relaxation of real time information (RTI) reporting rules for small businesses for a further six months to April 2014.
HMRC said it has sent penalty warnings to a small number of employers using products from 'one pa
I've just gone through some pain on the phone to HMRC about a P35 Interim Penalty Letter and wondered if anyone else had the same trouble. What happened is:
HMRC has attempted to fix a national insurance (NI) number verification problem under RTI by issuing numbers without the final letter (A B, C or D).
The introduction of RTI has clearly been a major issue for anyone in the payroll software industry, and the results of a couples of years work are currently being tested in the heat of action.
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 51,363 128
- RTI payroll software: free options 26,499 17
- Real Time Information checklist 23,457 12
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 22,030 34
- RTI fears for owner-managed businesses 18,873 23