As part of AccountingWEB’s new approach to covering technical tax issues, we will be hosting a Finance Act webinar with Rebecca Benneyworth at 11am on Thursday 3
ICAEW Tax Faculty chairman Rebecca Benneyworth addresses some of the questions that have been raised in recent months about HMRC’s long-term Agent Strategy.
If you watch BT Sport on Monday night, you might notice a familiar face.
Tax specialists from across the profession have come to a broad consensus that reform is needed for a better international tax system rather than a complete overha
Amended Finance Bill 2013 clauses to implement the cash-accounting basis for tax have been accompanied by a changes to enact new, flat-rate expenses calculations w
George Osborne announced in the Budget that from 1 April 2015 the main rate of corporation tax will be reduced to 20%,
On Wednesday 20 March, AccountingWEB and BusinessZone will be hosting their traditional live Budget during the Chancellor's speech.
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 47,207 128
- Furnished holiday lettings changes explained 22,729 17
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 19,973 34
- Late paid PAYE: a ticking bomb 15,516 16
- Cash accounting for tax: Call for responses 11,078 90