ICAEW Tax Faculty chairman Rebecca Benneyworth addresses some of the questions that have been raised in recent months about HMRC’s long-term Agent Strategy.
If you watch BT Sport on Monday night, you might notice a familiar face.
Tax specialists from across the profession have come to a broad consensus that reform is needed for a better international tax system rather than a complete overha
Amended Finance Bill 2013 clauses to implement the cash-accounting basis for tax have been accompanied by a changes to enact new, flat-rate expenses calculations w
George Osborne announced in the Budget that from 1 April 2015 the main rate of corporation tax will be reduced to 20%,
On Wednesday 20 March, AccountingWEB and BusinessZone will be hosting their traditional live Budget during the Chancellor's speech.
Rebecca Benneyworth responds to some of the quirks of RTI raised by AccountingWEB members during recent weeks. Click the headings below to go to the issue you want to research.
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 42,006 128
- Furnished holiday lettings changes explained 21,389 17
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 17,530 34
- Late paid PAYE: a ticking bomb 14,846 16
- Cash accounting for tax: Call for responses 10,492 90