HMRC has apologised for worry and inconvenience caused to taxpayers by the issue of incorrect tax statements and cheques since mid-September.
HMRC has “stopped” issuing income tax repayments after a leaked email revealed that end of year tax reconciliations for thousands of taxpayers may have been calculated wrongly, the Telegraph re
New to Sage 50 payroll and especially with RTI.
Does anyone have any experience of payroll software which deals will Net of Foreign Tax credits?
The RTI penalty delay announcement earlier this month raised all sorts of questions
Tony Margaritelli takes the opportunity to talk about issues that have hit the news or not in the last few weeks.
Has anybody else found that their previous FPSs under RTI have disappeared when updating to the latest version of Basic PAYE Tools?
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 51,949 128
- RTI payroll software: free options 27,202 17
- Real Time Information checklist 23,585 12
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 22,363 34
- RTI fears for owner-managed businesses 18,925 23