HMRC has apologised for worry and inconvenience caused to taxpayers by the issue of incorrect tax statements and cheques since mid-September.
HMRC has “stopped” issuing income tax repayments after a leaked email revealed that end of year tax reconciliations for thousands of taxpayers may have been calculated wrongly, the Telegraph re
New to Sage 50 payroll and especially with RTI.
Does anyone have any experience of payroll software which deals will Net of Foreign Tax credits?
The RTI penalty delay announcement earlier this month raised all sorts of questions
Tony Margaritelli takes the opportunity to talk about issues that have hit the news or not in the last few weeks.
Has anybody else found that their previous FPSs under RTI have disappeared when updating to the latest version of Basic PAYE Tools?
I use Payroll Manager. For one of the clients there was SMP in month 1 and an EPS was filed. At this point the Employer Allowance box wasn't ticked as Client was still deciding which business wou
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 57,415 128
- RTI payroll software: free options 31,740 17
- RTI - all employees below LEL but PAYE scheme 25,331 25
- Real Time Information checklist 24,721 12
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 24,559 34