The RTI penalty delay announcement earlier this month raised all sorts of questions
Tony Margaritelli takes the opportunity to talk about issues that have hit the news or not in the last few weeks.
Has anybody else found that their previous FPSs under RTI have disappeared when updating to the latest version of Basic PAYE Tools?
I use Payroll Manager. For one of the clients there was SMP in month 1 and an EPS was filed. At this point the Employer Allowance box wasn't ticked as Client was still deciding which business wou
HMRC has apologised after it incorrectly claimed that it had collected billions of pounds in extra tax.
National press reports this morning indicate that P800s generated out of the new real time information (RTI) system for PAYE include around 5.5m over and underpa
Will auto-enrolment flower or blow up?
AccountingWEB members last week reported getting another rash of generic late-filing notices for clients whose PAYE full payment submissions (FPSs) had been sent well before the monthly deadlin
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 56,529 128
- RTI payroll software: free options 31,053 17
- Real Time Information checklist 24,527 12
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 24,187 34
- RTI - all employees below LEL but PAYE scheme 23,820 24