I've managed my friends payroll using HMRC's basic tools.
The government web gateway and HMRC’s PAYE computers slowed to a standstill as a result of the volume of RTI submissions that started arriving on Friday 11 Apri
I am very confused and would appreciate clarification if anyone has any more detailed knowledge.
I have a client who wishes to pay the director (the only employee) annually. How do I set this up with HMRC so they are only expecting one FPS per year? Is there an RTI submission I can make?
Somehow in using online banking we omitted part of our PAYE reference when paying HMRC. The amounts were allocated in one case to the previous year and in another to "suspense".
HMRC has announced that its semi-annual software upgrade will take place over the weekend of 5-6 April.
HMRC said it has fixed errors in its employment records.
As part of AccountingWEB’s investigation into real time information, Nick Huber looks into the technology that drives HMRC’s PAYE reporting processes.
- RTI troublespots: Low paid directors 53,039 128
- RTI payroll software: free options 28,270 17
- Real Time Information checklist 23,826 12
- RTI troublespots: Starters/leavers, CIS, NMW & multiple FPSs 22,781 34
- RTI - all employees below LEL but PAYE scheme 19,828 24