Currently I am using Sage50 running 7 companies and having to do the consolidation manually in excel.
Sage has launched a new service called Sage Payments that enables small and medium sized businesses to make domestic and internation
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Sage, the UK’s biggest accounting software developer, has received a major endorsement from PwC with the announcement of plans to collaborate further on the Big Four firm’s cloud-based accounting s
We have received an invoice for a marketing conference in Germany with German VAT on it and I was wondering what is the best to go about recording this in Sage.
Your technical skills and ability to meet clients’ accounting needs are what drive your success. But expectations of what an accountant should offer have changed.
The rapid deployment of the online Sage Impact suite is a further sign that the UK
Businesses are increasingly adopting software that keeps them on top of their basic numbers.
AccountingWEB caught up with accountant Paul Donno at the Sage Summit in New Orleans to find out more abou
I am processing a credit note for a customer who paid us for work in advance.
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 39,389
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 36,936 24
- Sage - How to produce a detailed P&L account 30,738 15
- Sage - Creating New Nominal Code for Director's Loan Account 26,933 7
- Review: Sage One Accounts and Accounts Extra 21,953 47