I'm not the bookkeeper but unfortunately I still have to suffer the Sage 50 effect. I hate it for all kinds of reasons.
I want to modify the Profit and Loss (Actual Budget & Variance) Report so that it shows the percentage of one detail line total as relating to the total Category cost of a different Category.
Normally I issue an invoice in Sage and the client pays the invoice.
I set up two companies in sage. When I used to open sage, it asks which company i wanted to open. But recently I am not getting option rather it opens only one company.
I have always tried to avoid using Sage (a QuickBooks then Xero man myself) so I am stumped by what I am seeing in Sage here. Can anyone more experienced please enlighten me?
Hi all - Does anyone have experience of running Parallels or similar software on their Mac, in order that they can use Sage? Is it easy or a nightmare!
I am now working in a business which has Sage 50 2007, and I am a bit rusty with the year end procedure, though I have done before.
Please can someone help/advise the following:
- Tutorial. MS Query and Sage #1 - how to setup Import External Data. By David Carter 41,679 2
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 24,453 23
- Exporting data from Sage Line 50 into Excel #2. By David Carter 24,362 2
- Sage 50 Accounts 2010 on 64 bit Windows 7? 22,297 18
- Tutorial: MS Query and Sage #3 - Set up your analysis-ready file, By David Carter 19,623 10