Cloud accounting firm NetSuite has launched an ad war against Sage, as it vies for some of the software giant's UK market share.
I have just had a phone call from a customer.
There are differences in sage reports as follows:
I need to create a new company in Sage but the person say that the previous Accountant used a "Cash Accountant Scheme" is there that option in Sage and will it calculate the VAT in that way, as I h
Former Xero sales director Nick Longden is to join Sage One to lead its expansion in the UK and Ireland.
Since SAGE is discontinuing support/sale of SAGE forecasting does anyone know of / or use a good alternative that is as comprehensive
Figuring out how to get more value out of client conversations can be tricky.
Accounting software giant Sage has notified users that it plans to withdraw Sage 50 Forecasting and Sage 50 Job Costing as separat
Recently it was divulged which parts of the UK were paying the most and least tax. The average British taxpayer contributes £4,985 to the UK’s upkeep.
Two of the country's biggest tax and practice software suppliers have broken up over their shared corporation tax software relationship.
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 40,336
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 37,889 25
- Sage - How to produce a detailed P&L account 34,274 15
- Sage - Creating New Nominal Code for Director's Loan Account 28,712 8
- Review: Sage One Accounts and Accounts Extra 25,048 47