Former Xero sales director Nick Longden is to join Sage One to lead its expansion in the UK and Ireland.
Since SAGE is discontinuing support/sale of SAGE forecasting does anyone know of / or use a good alternative that is as comprehensive
Figuring out how to get more value out of client conversations can be tricky.
Accounting software giant Sage has notified users that it plans to withdraw Sage 50 Forecasting and Sage 50 Job Costing as separat
Recently it was divulged which parts of the UK were paying the most and least tax. The average British taxpayer contributes £4,985 to the UK’s upkeep.
Two of the country's biggest tax and practice software suppliers have broken up over their shared corporation tax software relationship.
We have Sage Client Manager and upload client data onto our system.
I have just started using both Xero and VT both of which seem slower for data entry than Sage.
Sage is to push up the price of Sage 50 Accounts by 70-90% for small business users this month.
Sage Group has swapped its long-term auditor PwC for EY.
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 39,837
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 37,396 24
- Sage - How to produce a detailed P&L account 32,358 15
- Sage - Creating New Nominal Code for Director's Loan Account 27,738 7
- Review: Sage One Accounts and Accounts Extra 23,311 47