Only after the self assessment period do accountants really think about their New Year’s resolutions.
I am about to implement SAGE 50 Pro. I would welcome any top tips and 'DOs'/DON'Ts'.
I’m a VAT registered sole trader using Sage Instant, on standard VAT. My question concerns accounting for the VAT on “stock taken for personal use”.
With thousands of small to medium sized business (SMBs) still not prepared for auto-enrolment, accountants are perfectly placed to ensure clients understand their obligations and are ready to i
I am currently using sage one but am finding that as I deepen my understanding and get better I would like functionality that sage one doesn't possess.
Sage Line 50 is not compatible with Sage Instant. I have a client who unfortunately loves Sage and has upgraded to the 2014 addition.
Real time information (RTI) helped Sage’s UK and Ireland subsidiary lead their international counterparts, the accounting software company reported this week.
Apologies if this has been asked before, however who owns the SAGE Data file.
The work jas been completed in our offices by our staff and on our hardware and software.
- Improve your reporting skills with self-teach tutorials. 38,837
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 36,261 24
- Sage - How to produce a detailed P&L account 28,025 15
- Sage - Creating New Nominal Code for Director's Loan Account 25,409 7
- Review: Sage One Accounts and Accounts Extra 19,407 47