From April 2015, the government intends to introduce a tax break for married couples and civil partners.
I submitted a provisional self assessment return for 2011 based on best information available at the time, to limit penalties. It was late and penalties had been incurred.
Ok strange question. A tax payer under Sch E with P11D bens has not submitted his SA for 2005 / 2006 and 2006 /2007. The rest of the returns are submitted and are up to date.
With self assessment season fast approaching what’s your view on last-minute, or ‘shoe box’, clients?
HMRC has said that it will collect outstanding class 2 national insurance contributions (NICs) from PAYE
The 31 October can be a frightening day for many practitioners, but not in the way you might think.
I was wondering if someone can help me, I have recently qualified AAT and I am looking at doing self assessments in my spare time, a family friend asked to talk to me today, they are employed and a
- How do we get a SA302? 39,544 7
- No UTR? A guide to your options 17,224 11
- The AccountingWEB.co.uk guide to Self Assessment 14,850 8
- AccountingWEB Self Assessment support 2011 11,901 6
- Declaring dividends in self assessment tax returns 10,481 9