a client is consulting as self employed for one company and is employed by another.
they would receive employment income of £39,575 year which is roughly £2500 net after tax a month
How about this for HMRC bureaucracy? AKA how to ensure the balance of payments surplus is maximised.
As self assessment draws to a close for another few months, AccountingWEB has been reflecting on various areas that may have caused pain-points for practitioners.
Client formed a limited company but did not set up PAYE. She is the only person that works in the business. She has processed 'wages' through the Ltd Co accounts as apyments to herself as a self-
Agents and taxpayers can no longer pay cash or cheques of more than £10,000 via the Post Office, after Santander brought in a new temporary measure.
The pressure is on with just five days left until self assessment deadline. Here are some news headlines to start the day.
Aspire replacement havoc on the way
- How do we get a SA302? 43,858 7
- No UTR? A guide to your options 26,302 11
- Declaring dividends in self assessment tax returns 23,122 9
- The AccountingWEB.co.uk guide to Self Assessment 16,067 8
- AccountingWEB Self Assessment support 2011 12,563 6