The pressure is on with just five days left until self assessment deadline. Here are some news headlines to start the day.
Aspire replacement havoc on the way
Some accountants have expressed outrage at recently learning they cannot pay some self assessment bills at a Post Office.
I have a client for whom SA1 has been submitted (3 days ago) but we have not yet received a UTR and I think are unlikely to before 31 January.
It's very important at this time of year for accountants to look after their physical and mental wellbeing. Rachael Power offers some helpful advice.
Annoying question for this time of year when we all should be concentrating on other matters, but here goes.
Ahead of her self assessment surgery with Sage next week, Rebecca Benneyworth casts an eye over the topics she sees people tripping up over so far this tax season.
HMRC is no longer sending paper self assessment reminders to taxpayers who have yet to file a return.
- How do we get a SA302? 44,111 7
- No UTR? A guide to your options 27,360 11
- Declaring dividends in self assessment tax returns 25,294 10
- The AccountingWEB.co.uk guide to Self Assessment 16,175 8
- AccountingWEB Self Assessment support 2011 12,624 6