I run a small online e-commerce site for items I manufacture myself. Can I offset the cost of the online store against my tax?
Self Assessment season is a massively busy time of year, so managing time to get things done is a must.
Sole trade and partnership both combined in 2009 and a new company was incorporated. Directors are husband and wife, both actively involved in the business.
Can filing your tax returns on time lead to inner peace? HMRC seems to think so.
While it responded to criticisms from accountants in areas such as the controlling p
It snowed down here on Sunday. Maybe the weather was a warning of things to come on the work front.
I HAVE A CLIENT WHO WANTS THE LIMITED COMPANY TO PAY FOR HIS SELF ASSESSMENT TAXES AND FOR THIS AMOUNT TO BE TREATED AS AN EXPENSE INSTEAD OF IT BEING PART OF HIS DIRECTORS LOAN ACCOUNT.
I have just had a very unpleasant conversation with an HMRC compliance officer, as a 2011 return contained an error.
- How do we get a SA302? 39,537 7
- No UTR? A guide to your options 17,217 11
- The AccountingWEB.co.uk guide to Self Assessment 14,849 8
- AccountingWEB Self Assessment support 2011 11,901 6
- Declaring dividends in self assessment tax returns 10,472 9