Self-employed people applying for a mortgage will find it easier to get evidence of their income online, HMRC says.
Self Assessment season is upon us again…
To simplify the situation:
There is now a new postal address for enquiries about self-assessment tax returns.
November is the unofficial beginning of self assessment season (for some its a year long-process!).
I have been doing my husband's and his mother's tax returns for several years.
It’s approaching that time of year again.
TWO QUESTIONS PLEASE:
My husband and wife clients are retiring and I am having their company struck-off
Could you assist by checking I have this correct:
- How do we get a SA302? 43,548 7
- No UTR? A guide to your options 25,453 11
- Declaring dividends in self assessment tax returns 21,608 9
- The AccountingWEB.co.uk guide to Self Assessment 15,987 8
- AccountingWEB Self Assessment support 2011 12,498 6