We have received a right snotty letter from HMRC today! (redacted version below).
I have an actor who has done some contractual work.
I have incorporated my small Ltd company in 2006 and started becoming profitable only recently, although turnover is still very small.
have recently taken on a ltd company who's only member of staff has not been paid under PAYE or paid tax under SA for the tax years 10/11 and 11/12.
I run a small online e-commerce site for items I manufacture myself. Can I offset the cost of the online store against my tax?
Self Assessment season is a massively busy time of year, so managing time to get things done is a must.
- How do we get a SA302? 41,978 7
- No UTR? A guide to your options 20,788 11
- Declaring dividends in self assessment tax returns 15,541 9
- The AccountingWEB.co.uk guide to Self Assessment 15,442 8
- AccountingWEB Self Assessment support 2011 12,199 6