Like it or not, self assessment season is creeping up on us.
The Revenue has launched a new online tool for pension scheme members to check whe
Individuals earning more than £50,000 who have failed to opt out of child benefit and do not register for self assessment by 5 October risk being severely fined.
We have received a right snotty letter from HMRC today! (redacted version below).
I have an actor who has done some contractual work.
I have incorporated my small Ltd company in 2006 and started becoming profitable only recently, although turnover is still very small.
have recently taken on a ltd company who's only member of staff has not been paid under PAYE or paid tax under SA for the tax years 10/11 and 11/12.
- How do we get a SA302? 42,285 7
- No UTR? A guide to your options 21,417 11
- Declaring dividends in self assessment tax returns 16,350 9
- The AccountingWEB.co.uk guide to Self Assessment 15,549 8
- AccountingWEB Self Assessment support 2011 12,272 6