I was wondering if someone can help me, I have recently qualified AAT and I am looking at doing self assessments in my spare time, a family friend asked to talk to me today, they are employed and a
As 2013 draws to a close, AccountingWEB has re-launched its Self Assessment Zone
Like it or not, self assessment season is creeping up on us.
The Revenue has launched a new online tool for pension scheme members to check whe
Individuals earning more than £50,000 who have failed to opt out of child benefit and do not register for self assessment by 5 October risk being severely fined.
We have received a right snotty letter from HMRC today! (redacted version below).
I have an actor who has done some contractual work.
- How do we get a SA302? 43,127 7
- No UTR? A guide to your options 24,180 11
- Declaring dividends in self assessment tax returns 19,920 9
- The AccountingWEB.co.uk guide to Self Assessment 15,873 8
- AccountingWEB Self Assessment support 2011 12,434 6