Can't live with it. Can't live without it. John Stokdyk explores the management accountant's love affair with the spreadsheet.
This is the fourth part of our series looking at new tools for working with
In the first part of this Working with accounting data tutorial ser
In the first part of this series we looked at how some of the chang
The last few Excel upgrades have enhanced the way it works with data imports and analysis.
Continuing his exploration of the latest version of Excel, Simon Hurst delves into some of the new functions that may be useful for accountants.
It struck me, as I looked around at the other occupants of the 7:09 from Horsham, that I had got the Internet completely wrong,
Simon Hurst takes a peek at Microsoft's efforts to develop apps for office.
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 434,734 6
- Excel 2007 SUMIFS(): The accountant's favourite Excel function gets an overhaul. By Simon Hurst 55,997 4
- Build your own Excel Net to Gross function - Tutorial by Simon Hurst 24,501 4
- Excel 2010 KPI tutorial 3: PivotTable dashboards 15,615 5
- IT BASICS: Data validation for better spreadsheets. By Simon Hurst 14,442 2