In the previous instalment in this series we looked in some detail at the Power View add-in
Simon Hurst delves deeper into the reporting and visualisation capabilities of the Power View add-in for Excel 2013.
After looking into some of the more sophisticated reporting and analysis tools in Excel 2013, Simon Hurst goes back to basics with a tutorial on the spreadsheet program’s enhanced charting feat
In an earlier part of our series looking at new tools for working with accou
Can't live with it. Can't live without it. John Stokdyk explores the management accountant's love affair with the spreadsheet.
This is the fourth part of our series looking at new tools for working with
In the first part of this Working with accounting data tutorial ser
In the first part of this series we looked at how some of the chang
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 445,297 6
- Excel 2007 SUMIFS(): The accountant's favourite Excel function gets an overhaul. By Simon Hurst 57,137 4
- Build your own Excel Net to Gross function - Tutorial by Simon Hurst 24,773 4
- Excel 2010 KPI tutorial 3: PivotTable dashboards 18,139 5
- ExcelZone Compendium - Practical tips for using SUMIF() and IF() 15,593