PivotTables aren't just for show. Simon Hurst shows how some subtle enhancements in Excel 2007 can help you managed aged debtors better.
In response to an Any Answers question on AccountingWEB, Simon Hurst offers some advice on what to do when your Windows PC expires.
Simon Hurst assesses the case for adopting the new version of Microsoft Office.
The new version of Excel isn’t likely to contain many surprises, but Simon Hurst has delved more deeply into what’s coming.
In the second article in his two-part series on using Excel 2007 Tables, Simon Hurst demonstrates how they can automatically update performance charts.
In this two part series, Simon Hurst looks in more detail at lists and Excel 2007 tables and how they might be beneficial in practice.
An Any Answers query about using Excel to find the right balanc
In the second part of this Applied Excel tutorial series, Simon Hurst explains how to translate numeric data
Prompted by a query in Any Answers, Simon Hurst sets out to show readers how they can build their own "traff
- New Range Name features in Excel 2007. By Simon Hurst 414,323 6
- Excel 2007 SUMIFS(): The accountant's favourite Excel function gets an overhaul. By Simon Hurst 54,123 4
- Build your own Excel Net to Gross function - Tutorial by Simon Hurst 23,882 4
- IT BASICS: Data validation for better spreadsheets. By Simon Hurst 14,150 2
- Microsoft Access uncovered - Simon Hurst tutorials 13,736 2