The latest version of Excel comes with some built-in checking and audit tools. Simon Hurst explains how one of them can help most users reduce the risk of spreadsheet errors.
PwC senior manager Keith Power offers insights into the most common Excel errors he encounters - and how to avoid them.
It's the age-old curse of Excel - users end up building ever-expanding spreadsheets because they did not stop to think about how they were going to collect, manipulate and present their information
Simon Hurst presents a guide to avoiding some common spreadsheet headaches.
At the Digita User Conference in Stratford on 27-28 April, Simon Hurst from The Knowledge Base presented an hour-long seminar entitled "Everything about Excel".
- IT BASICS: Data validation for better spreadsheets. By Simon Hurst 14,206 2
- Excel Essentials - Five key rules of spreadsheet design. By Simon Hurst 13,952 2
- Five simple tips to save time and pain with Excel 13,161 2
- Excel blunders: the PwC view 11,684 17
- Don't mix your Excel data. By Simon Hurst 7,316 1