From April 2015, the government intends to introduce a tax break for married couples and civil partners.
I am part of a company that was incorporated on 11th April 2012.
It's a Company Limited by Guarantee.
I have given up trying to get through to HMRC on this one. I don't know if I can rely on their answer anyway.
I’ve come across two cases recently:
New to practice and obviously do not want to overcharge my clients
I have just taken a client and sure you would have all faced the same scenerio of the client taking our dividends at random times
The director owns the company while her husband owns the house they live in. The Husband helps out in the business i.e selling goods on ebay but does not take a salary
I only do around three individual tax returns each year and use the HMRC Software which works perfectly fine and is easy to use.
- Can you tell HMRC that no tax return due for Non Res, Non Domiciled, No earned UK income individual? 4,125 5
- Client Email approval of tax returns 3,551 6
- How to declare dividends for Non Resident Non domiciled person received from UK company on Tax Return 3,088 3
- Strike on 31 Jan 'reasonable excuse' for late SA filing 3,059 18
- HRMC will cancel late filing penalties for soldiers 2,534 11