Im fairly new on offshore company tax. We have a client who just bought a 400k property in UK and is planning to let it as soon as the deal is finalised.
Landlord’s Energy Saving Allowance
Is it possible, in the current stagnant property market, to move areas by:
A US IT company setup a UK IT Company two years ago. Instead of the normal practice US company owning the UK Company. The UK company inexplicably was set up with 1K (at £1 each) of Ordinary Share
The government must give “swift assurance” that the introduction of the Universal Credit will not cause a rise in benefit fraud, MPs have said.
Provide your employees with a mobile phone with the owner and bill payer being you the Employer… it’s free for them. No BIK charges
I was wondering if anyone thought a discussion group for freebies would interest anyone.
FA 2007, Sch 24, para 11 provides that HMRC may reduce a penalty in the event of special circumstances.
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 18,636 9
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 11,645 15
- HMRC launches VAT amnesty campaign 11,591 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 9,605 5
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 9,596 6