Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) account for 99% of private sector enterprises, employ nearly 60% of private sector employment and almost 49% of private sector turnover.
Is it possible to have two agents registered with HMRC for the same client.
A relatively new client is in the process of providing me with his income tax stuff. My letters of engagement clearly state that I am looking after his company and his own tax position only.
Hopefully the following understanding is correct:
Proposals by Ed Miliband to increase corporation tax and cut business rates for small business if the Labour party wins the next election have received a mixed reaction from tax advisers and busine
HMRC’s tax receipts from investigations into small and medium-sized businesses have increased by 31% in the last year, according to figures obtained by accountancy firm UHY Hacker Young.
We have received a right snotty letter from HMRC today! (redacted version below).
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 19,150 9
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 15,230 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 13,590 5
- ACCA newly qualified but its not enough... 13,245 20
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 12,773 15