I am about to relocate to another part of the country to start a new job.
“My client has an allowance EYA showing their PAYE code. There is nowhere on the return to show this and they are showing as underpa
Bermuda and other British overseas territories with financial centres have agreed to share tax information with the UK, the Treasury announced.
Im fairly new on offshore company tax. We have a client who just bought a 400k property in UK and is planning to let it as soon as the deal is finalised.
Landlord’s Energy Saving Allowance
Is it possible, in the current stagnant property market, to move areas by:
A US IT company setup a UK IT Company two years ago. Instead of the normal practice US company owning the UK Company. The UK company inexplicably was set up with 1K (at £1 each) of Ordinary Share
The government must give “swift assurance” that the introduction of the Universal Credit will not cause a rise in benefit fraud, MPs have said.
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 18,985 9
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 13,242 6
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 12,409 15
- HMRC launches VAT amnesty campaign 12,314 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 11,887 5