Upon exchange of contracts on a residential property, is it possible to immediately put that property into a trust with a small deposit (normally very small %), pay the balance to the Vendor from t
The Chartered Institute of Tax on 25/11/12 made this announcement."Important change to Tax Tribunal procedureThe Tax tribunal has recently tightened its procedures in relation to emailed appeal app
Rather interesting interview on today's BBC You and Yours.
In a recent ICAEW Tax faculty conference (as reported in taxation) Paula Tallon put forward a tax planning idea for LLP's where the payroll cost is in excess of £2m.
My client received a refund from HMRC 5 years ago which he now has to repay. Without going into too much detail, at the time, the claim on his tax return was questionable and we put a note on the
i work in industry and dont really know much about associated companies!
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 18,863 9
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 12,133 15
- HMRC launches VAT amnesty campaign 12,107 6
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 12,062 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 11,066 5