How do you present the fact that group relief has been taken on the face of a subsidiaries accounts profit and loss?
Hello does anyone have any recommendations on training providers for ATT distance learning? Many thanks
This Income Tax table reflects announcements made on 6 December 2011.
You may think this is a stupid question - and possibly it is...
Insolvency specialists Begbies Traynor Group has sold its tax division to Smith & Williamson for an initial consideration of £2.9m.
I've just received some documents from a client. One document is supposed to be from his wife's accountant. They have some joint bank accounts. The schedule lists the net, tax and gross.
We have a new client for a 'simple' tax return.
I have a client who is planning on working in Canada for a year, starting next year.
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 18,637 9
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 11,650 15
- HMRC launches VAT amnesty campaign 11,595 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 9,618 5
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 9,609 6