I own a small ltd. engineering company (A) that is cash rich at present £250,000 in bank accounts.
Hope someone can help with our pre-trading expenditure stuff.
We have just picked up a new client who has around 15 properties which him and his wife are renting out. Total assets are well over £1m.
This question has been asked before in different formats but here we go again.
We have recently started acting on behalf of a client who had been submitting his own tax returns.
Company gets an insurance payout for loss of gross profit which covers a period of 12 months from date of loss.
Company suffered large loss of stock, machinery due to major fire but received an insurance payout for;
Our client told us that he had underclaimed his expenses for hire of equipment going back to 2009.
Good Morning All,
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 18,987 9
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 13,255 6
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 12,413 15
- HMRC launches VAT amnesty campaign 12,319 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 11,895 5