tax | AccountingWEB


I have a sole trader with a year end date of 31st July and he has now changed at his year end to a partnership with his wife.


HI there folks, this is my first post and i am certainly no accountant so please bare with me.



What are the current charge out rates are in London for tax compliance and advisory work for small to medium firms working in the London area?


A European Court decision has been decided, and remains somewhat ‘under the radar.’ This concerns the VAT treatment of an individual generating electricity and then selling it onto the national gri

Just had an e-mail from Lawspeed headed "News 3rd December 2013" including the following text:


Taxes in Scotland could rise by £1,000 per person per year if it leaves the UK, a British government minister has claimed. The Scottish government has dismissed the figures and said that an indepen


I have a client who using a small van for his business, as a sole trader, he had to get a new van and could only get HP in his wife's name, so the van and finance are both in her name, who is nothi


Is there any way you can reclaim the tax deducted on interest going back more than 4 years? All the information I can find say 4 years!



Join AccountingWEB as they take to the Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh for this years' annual UK200 Group conference.