I am just about to submit a paper tax return - am not allowed to file electronically for this particular case.
I own a small ltd. engineering company (A) that is cash rich at present £250,000 in bank accounts.
Hope someone can help with our pre-trading expenditure stuff.
We have just picked up a new client who has around 15 properties which him and his wife are renting out. Total assets are well over £1m.
This question has been asked before in different formats but here we go again.
We have recently started acting on behalf of a client who had been submitting his own tax returns.
Company gets an insurance payout for loss of gross profit which covers a period of 12 months from date of loss.
Company suffered large loss of stock, machinery due to major fire but received an insurance payout for;
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 19,044 9
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 13,905 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 12,602 5
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 12,537 15
- HMRC launches VAT amnesty campaign 12,418 6