Can HMRC reject pre:online filing CT 600s due to the attached accounts having minor technical infingements and the CT600 itself being signed?
How do you present the fact that group relief has been taken on the face of a subsidiaries accounts profit and loss?
Hello does anyone have any recommendations on training providers for ATT distance learning? Many thanks
This Income Tax table reflects announcements made on 6 December 2011.
You may think this is a stupid question - and possibly it is...
Insolvency specialists Begbies Traynor Group has sold its tax division to Smith & Williamson for an initial consideration of £2.9m.
I've just received some documents from a client. One document is supposed to be from his wife's accountant. They have some joint bank accounts. The schedule lists the net, tax and gross.
We have a new client for a 'simple' tax return.
I have a client who is planning on working in Canada for a year, starting next year.
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 18,870 9
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 12,151 15
- HMRC launches VAT amnesty campaign 12,117 6
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 12,108 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 11,112 5