Just wondering when I will be able to fill a tax return for 2013/14 - i.e will it become available on the HMRC website after the 5th April 2014?
The Court of Appeal has overturned the High Court decision against Harben Barker who were accountants acting for Mr Mehjoo at the time he sold a shares of a substantial value.
Avoidance or Evasion
Can I get some tax advisers opinions on this scenario please?
Pensions were one of the winners of yesterday’s Budget, as the Chancellor announced a raft of measures to increase the flexibility of defined contribution benefit
I have a client, who has just paid a lump sum to an employee as a help towards any funeral expenses etc. that may be incurred, as the employees partner has just died.
I am meeting this problem again and never seem to settle on a satisfactory approach, so here it is.
We are applying for a mortgage soon and wanted to get a decision in principle.
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 19,149 9
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 15,208 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 13,578 5
- ACCA newly qualified but its not enough... 13,223 20
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 12,770 15