We have received a right snotty letter from HMRC today! (redacted version below).
I am part of a company that was incorporated on 11th April 2012.
It's a Company Limited by Guarantee.
I have been going round in circles on this and would appreciate any comments!
New personal tax client, income is say £70k employment, £500 int, £1k div's.
I have a client whom needs advise re how best to hold his share in a LLP - i.e.
UK VAT Registered Client, has an online User generated content platform (UGC) with worldwide user base .
We seem to be having a lot of trouble with the address on the tax return….
An individual settles unquoted shares in a property investment company on discretionary trusts. The value is circa £50k and he has not previously made chargeable lifetime transfers.
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 18,987 9
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 13,251 6
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 12,413 15
- HMRC launches VAT amnesty campaign 12,318 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 11,895 5