We are three people about to incorporate a private company with equal shareholdings. Two of us will work part-time and one will work full-time in the business.
What are the best tax training products for a tax senior returning to practice after a one year family break ?
Last November we had distraint levied on some of my belongings which then sold for 10% of their value.
I am just about to submit a paper tax return - am not allowed to file electronically for this particular case.
I own a small ltd. engineering company (A) that is cash rich at present £250,000 in bank accounts.
Hope someone can help with our pre-trading expenditure stuff.
We have just picked up a new client who has around 15 properties which him and his wife are renting out. Total assets are well over £1m.
This question has been asked before in different formats but here we go again.
- Budget 2010: At-a-glance guide 18,636 9
- Accountants' IR35 knowledge ‘worryingly vague’ 11,645 15
- HMRC launches VAT amnesty campaign 11,592 6
- Marginal Rate of Tax 9,605 5
- Monthly dividend payments to director - sole shareholder 9,596 6