In the second instalment of his overview of Excel’s summary functions, Simon Hurst delves further into the different capabilities of SUMIF, SUMIFS and array formulae for creating conditional su
As well as numerical data, text often finds its way into spreadsheets. Simon Hurst explains different ways you can deal with it.
In the previous instalment in this series we looked in some detail at the Power View add-in
Transatlantic trainer David H Ringstrom shows how to expand your formatting repertoire from cell colours and shades to include number formats.
David H Ringstrom continues his series of productivity suggestions with a tutorial explaining how to make Excel’s data validation facility work even more smoothly.
In his latest contribution from across the Atlantic David H Ringstrom explores some of the lesser known capabilities of that little rectangle at the top left of ev
AccountingWEB.com contributor David Ringstrom steps through some shortcuts to deal with a common Excel irritation, where the spreadsheet won’t recognise figu
The next instalment of David H Ringstrom’s trans-Atlantic series of Excel tips tackles the pesky problem of #VALUE! alerts.
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 71,825 2
- Excel tip: Use COUNTIF to manage duplicate list values 37,785 7
- Tutorial: Analyse Sales and Margins with pivot tables [Excel 2000 & 2003] 32,151 2
- Tutorial: Create a P&L from transactions with a pivot table 28,705 1
- Build your own Excel Net to Gross function - Tutorial by Simon Hurst 25,298 4