In the first part of this series we looked at how some of the chang
AccountingWEB.com Excel expert David Ringstrom continues his educational campaign with some simple viewing and worksheet management advice.
Continuing his exploration of the latest version of Excel, Simon Hurst delves into some of the new functions that may be useful for accountants.
David H Ringstrom continues his exploration of Excel functions with an explanation of how COUNTIF can work with LARGE and SMALL functions to manage numerical lists.
Business intelligence expert Philip Taylor (aka ExcelCrafter) puts the case for using the PowerPivo
In another handy tip, AccountingWEB.com’s David H Ringstrom explains how to use conditional formatting as an aid for financial and performance analysis.
In our latest extract from his series on our US sister site, David H Ringstrom explores the techniques and quirks of transposing Excel data.
Long-time AccountingWEB contributor Simon Hurst has been touring the country extensively for the past two years passing on tips and advice on how to “work harder with Excel 2010”.
In his latest Excel tip article from AccountingWEB.com, David Ringstrom reviews the options for protecting the worksheet integrity in different versions of Excel.
- Tutorial: Create a P&L from transactions with a pivot table 25,567 1
- Build your own Excel Net to Gross function - Tutorial by Simon Hurst 23,891 4
- Consolidations with pivot tables - putting together a budget 19,328
- Using Excel's VLOOKUP function to add fields 17,586 2
- IT BASICS: Data validation for better spreadsheets. By Simon Hurst 14,154 2