In his latest contribution from across the Atlantic David H Ringstrom explores some of the lesser known capabilities of that little rectangle at the top left of ev
AccountingWEB.com contributor David Ringstrom steps through some shortcuts to deal with a common Excel irritation, where the spreadsheet won’t recognise figu
The next instalment of David H Ringstrom’s trans-Atlantic series of Excel tips tackles the pesky problem of #VALUE! alerts.
In his latest tip, regular AccountingWEB.com contributor David Ringstrom shows how to speed up a common spreadsheet move.
This is the fourth part of our series looking at new tools for working with
In his latest productivity tip, US-based trainer David H Ringstrom tackles a common challenge for accountants - how to pick duplicate values out in a lengthy Excel worksheet.
In the first part of this series we looked at how some of the chang
AccountingWEB.com Excel expert David Ringstrom continues his educational campaign with some simple viewing and worksheet management advice.
Continuing his exploration of the latest version of Excel, Simon Hurst delves into some of the new functions that may be useful for accountants.
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,228 2
- Tutorial: Analyse Sales and Margins with pivot tables [Excel 2000 & 2003] 30,957 2
- Tutorial: Create a P&L from transactions with a pivot table 26,957 1
- Build your own Excel Net to Gross function - Tutorial by Simon Hurst 24,501 4
- Consolidations with pivot tables - putting together a budget 19,757