In the previous instalment in this series we looked in some detail at the Power View add-in
Transatlantic trainer David H Ringstrom shows how to expand your formatting repertoire from cell colours and shades to include number formats.
David H Ringstrom continues his series of productivity suggestions with a tutorial explaining how to make Excel’s data validation facility work even more smoothly.
In his latest contribution from across the Atlantic David H Ringstrom explores some of the lesser known capabilities of that little rectangle at the top left of ev
AccountingWEB.com contributor David Ringstrom steps through some shortcuts to deal with a common Excel irritation, where the spreadsheet won’t recognise figu
The next instalment of David H Ringstrom’s trans-Atlantic series of Excel tips tackles the pesky problem of #VALUE! alerts.
In his latest tip, regular AccountingWEB.com contributor David Ringstrom shows how to speed up a common spreadsheet move.
- Tutorial:.... Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1 [Excel 5 to 97] 70,875 2
- Tutorial: Analyse Sales and Margins with pivot tables [Excel 2000 & 2003] 31,399 2
- Tutorial: Create a P&L from transactions with a pivot table 27,659 1
- Build your own Excel Net to Gross function - Tutorial by Simon Hurst 24,773 4
- Excel tip: Use COUNTIF to manage duplicate list values 23,919 7