I am up early since I have a lot to do (just had to blog!) – Every weekend I say to myself I will try and have weekends free to relax. It just does not turn out this way.
I need to move around a lot more this weekend. Last night I went to my favourite restaurant and had a great meal. I just wanted a break from my normal food. I am surprised that I felt comfortable eating in a restaurant on my own.
I just do not want to get on the scales on Thursday and be told half a pound loss or a gain. Though the amount I ate means I am heading this way.
So my weekend to do list is:
- Food shopping
- Domestic chores
- Gym – on Sunday
- Practice work (a lot to do) up to 1pm on Sunday. I know I will go on for longer. The marketing plan is hard but is proving to be so helpful.
- Move itunes to new computer- have been putting this off
- Call electrician to correct shoddy work done on halogen lights by some prat.
- Pay home and business bills
- Look for ISA for new tax year
- Plan work for next week for me and staff on toodledo
- Clean the work office. Just not willing to pay £20 a week to clean a one room office.
- Catch up with AW Any Answers.
Best I start working straight away.
I know this is a boring blog. It helps me to get it off my system.
What are you doing over the weekend?