This afternoon in my office at 2pm will be the first Non Exec Directors (NEDs) meeting for my practice. As I mentioned in one of my previous blog, the NEDs are my sister and my brother. They are both experienced and will provide a highly valuable input. The intention is to have these meetings on a quarterly basis.
On the agenda today is
- Where the practice is up to day (fee level, client type, systems, staffing)
- Expansion plans - where I want to take the practice
- How does the above fit in with the marketing plan - ie how do I get there
- Discuss and finalise the marketing plan
- Agree quarterly report(s) for our meetings.
As sole practitioner it is important for me to have these type of exchange.
I am looking to forward to exchanging ideas and in particular hear their views.