I was dreading today's wiifit's weighin. I have stayed the same. Since last week - no gain/no loss
History so far:
Week 1 - I carried on cycling and made no changes to my life style at all - Result +1lb
Week 2 - Made a small change - cycle 3 days a week and no other change - Result +1lb
Week 3 - Did not cycle whole week, just ate whenever I felt like it (within reason). - Result minus 1lb
Week 4 - Did not cycle whole week. Tried to control my eating but did not work. Started to keep food diary only from Sunday. Result - no gain/no loss
Okay what have I learnt so far:
- Carryon with food diary- record everything. I record hunger level 1 - 5. I being to top hunger level. 5 being over full. Same with mood 1 being feeling very low to 5 being on top of the world. Of course I record eveything I eat as well
- When I am at hunger level 2 - I eat so much. Not to let my hunger level get to 2. Keep it at 3. Eat up to hunger level 4 about right.
- Need to build in activity. I am really exhausted in the evenings. I need to force myself to do something active after work.
- Increase water intake. Many times my brain confuses thirst with hunger.
- Cut down on those portions.
- Determined to report a loss next week!
Overall I think I should have put on weight since I ate so much! Not sure if I should start cycling 8 miles a day again since I may end up eating more. Plus as commented in a previous blog, it is not the best form of activity for weight reduction.
I really want blogging to be a turning point now. My weight issues has been going on for years. I have had enough! I need to keep saying that to myself next time I decide to pick up a packet of Mcvities!