This week’s whopper loss is a complete surprise to me. I was expecting half a pound gain or staying the same weight.
I will now try and work out why a good result was achieved:
- Went to the gym twice this week, but I stayed no longer than half hour each time
- Carried on cycling to the office. No extra cycling
- Missed lunch. I just do not feel like having lunch
- Have good meals in the evenings but no binging anymore
- Weekend - I ate so much. No change there
- Really missed the woman who broke off with me.
So it is a combination of factors for a good result. I was pleased to get my third Silver Seven today.
I still cannot do up my shirt collar button. I think that will take a few more weeks. It is when I am able to do this I will feel that I have achieved some weight loss.
Apologies for the brief blog I just have a lot on today.
This week’s result – Loss 3lbs (three pounds)
Total Weight loss to date: 23lbs
This week’s Weight: 12 stones 2lbs
Target Weight: 10 stones
Weight left to lose now: 30lbs