4th Mar 2014
AccountingWEB is delighted to be media partner to Accountex in 2014.
Since 1996 AccountingWEB has worked to provide a platform for accountants across the UK to come together, keep informed about developments in the profession and most importantly, share ideas and support each other. It's been clear to us from the start that accountants have an appetite for collaboration - over the years we've seen thousands of complex technical issues and broader management conundrums solved by peer to peer discussion between our members.
Accountex is a great extension of that so we'll be at the show to uncover the wide range of content, ideas and challenges over the two days to share with our community stimulating discussion, networking and the sharing of best practice.
What’s on at Accountex this year?
Alongside the networking opportunities you’d expect within the exhibition area, this year’s show features a host of experts sharing advice, insight and best practice in the seminar and workshop sessions. AccountingWEB editor, John Stokdyk will be advising us on how to reach a Zen like state whilst focusing on practice development, with other topics to be covered include:
• An accountant’s 7 biggest pricing mistakes
• How to stand out and differentiate your practice
• Profiting from the current property market
• UK GAAP
• Gaining and retaining clients
• Successfully widening the range of services you offer
• Winning valuable clients as a start-up practice
• The cloud – demystifying it, how to use it to improve client service, is it even right for you in the first place?
• Any many more…
This year’s event will also feature interactive workshop sessions run by CPAA and Insight Sales and Marketing, designed to get you involved, identify tools and techniques you can take away and use in your own practice and of course network with peers. It promises to be a great event packed full of inspiring ideas and insight.