Read a case study from Global Infosys about how they work with a leading pharmaceutical business:
Brief Client Profile
Our client is a major player in the UK Pharmaceuticals industry and majors on ‘Over The Counter’ (OTC) sales and Parallel Drug Imports. They have been established since 1982 and have an annual turnover of over £200 million. Currently they serve over 2500 Pharmacies, 500 doctors and some 150 Care Homes. They operate under 14 separate divisions, all dedicated and allied to the Pharmaceutical industry.
Past client issues:
1. The pharmacies they serve have an anomalous way of maintaining their accounts from the super efficient to those who have been trying to cope with heavy financial tasks by trying to do it all themselves.
2. Not all the pharmacies have been up to speed on all the latest financial legislation and regulation surrounding financial submissions from within the industry.
3. Like many family run businesses, the load falls on mostly one individual and over time, this can be very onerous and tiresome.
4. Real cost saving opportunities have been lost by trying to do things ‘on the cheap’.
GI’s Service offering:
To offer their operating divisions and pharmacies the following:
1. Offering each Pharmacy a comprehensive and flexible accounting service with the ability of scalability to rise and fall with seasonal peaks and troughs.
2. A non-contract buy-in agreement whereby each Pharmacy can ‘hire and fire’ our services as and when required.
3. GI’s extensive experience of working with Pharmacies and our NPA (National Pharmaceutical Association) knowledge has proven invaluable.
4. GI have been able to tailor make the service by offering a sliding scale of 4 fee bands that can accommodate pharmacy needs according to size and work required.
5. Each participating Pharmacy now receives a regular, monthly MIS pack and business critical information at their fingertips.
A few words from our clients:
“GI’s timely involvement has given us the absolute confidence to recommend their professional services to all our Pharmacies without any hesitation whatsoever”.
Bhavin Shah - Director Pharmacy Division
“GI have streamlined our accounts function by taking on work away from here where it’s not needed. It has also freed up my staff”.
Rikin Patel - Director Sharmans Chemist (Please check out the video testimonial at http://www.giinfosys.com/videotesti.php)
“Everything we wanted to do with our accounts has been effectively managed by GI. The speed and variability of their service has given us the flexibility in how we run our business”.
Hatul Shah - Director Carters Chemist (Please check out the video testimonial at http://www.giinfosys.com/videotesti.php)
GI offer the same level of service you would get from an in-house, salaried team...for much less!
To find out more about Global Infosys visit: www.giinfosys.com/