Pastel Partner has been shortlisted for the UK Small Business Software Package of the Year Award (sponsored by Accountancy Age) as a result of maximum user endorsement.
It will now face two rivals in the grand final to be held later this year. With 180,000 users world-wide – and 4,000 users in the UK – Pastel Partner is being recognised not only for its functionality but also because it offers a price differential of up to 50% over its main rivals in the sector.
The solution meets – and in many cases exceeds - all the criteria laid down for the award which include –
- Customer care – Pastel UK & Ireland has the highest ratio of support personnel to customers in the sector, with call answering time topping the league, with second and third tier level support, dedicated account managers, and a support contract which includes all upgrades and unlimited technical help.
- Design quality – The modular design enables functionality to be tailored to meet specific requirements and a 60-strong development team ensure constant enhancements.
- Ease of use – Two operational options (one designed specifically for Windows’ users) provide one button click access.
- Functionality – Pastel Partner offers the highest level through add-on modules ranging from multi-currency to CRM.
- Technical innovation – Pastel Partner is unique in that it not only offers unlimited users but also a seamless route to cater for from one to 1,000 users.
Pastel Partner users have been in the front line of backing their product for the award.
The criteria of customer care won widespread backing with Maggie Kennedy of food and wine retailers T. Harper & Sons insisting: “We have had absolutely no problems”, and Brett Hicks of Air Logistics also reporting: “No problems at all.”
Pastel Partner also enjoys strong support for design quality, ease of use, functionality and technical innovation. “Excellent design and benefits from the fact that the fundamental operation has not changed for a long time”, says Terry Foers, Trustee and Treasurer of the charity, Christian Endeavour. “Couldn’t be easier to use. Does everything I want and the multi-costing centres puts it ahead of the others as far as we are concerned.”
- The key area of value for money was also heavily endorsed by Pastel Partner users – “In comparison to anything else available, it is excellent”, insists Roy Charsley of Glen Willan Trout Farm.
“That was one of the reasons we bought it,” said Carl Shakes of ALP Europe. “It deserves the award just for that . . .”
For more information on Pastel please visit http:/www.pastel.co.uk