Incorrect AR | AccountingWEB

Incorrect AR

The annual return has shown incorrect shareholders for the last two years, due to a change occuring, what is the most expedient way of resolving the issue ?


Incorrect AR

glenmogg | | Permalink

I would just submit the annual return with the correct information this time. If Companies House then decide they need you to submit the incorrect previous returns with the corrct detail - they will ask for them.

Add comment
Log in or register to post comments
Group: The company secretary
A space for practitioners to contribute and ask questions relating to company secretaries, particularly with reference to the new Companies Act 2006.