Problems after installing Sage 2010
We run on remote desktop with 20 users. We installed Sage 2010 last November, but immediately had problems with our document management system Invu. It seems Sage interferes with MS Office and Adobe Acrobat. With January approaching we abandoned Sage until later. At the end of February 2010 we tried again and had the same problems. We had to reinstall all of the MS Office programs on our server, as well as Acrobat. There were numerous other issues too which caused many days of downtime.
We'll want some reassurances before we put any other Sage products or upgrades on our server.