new form for self assessment records -not self employed - people

who knows about this one?

registering for self assessment has always been easy if you are running a business but what if you are a higher paid employee or higher rate tax payer, or in receipt of scha(as was)?

Add comment
Log in or register to post comments
Group: Sole traders/self employed business forum
A place to discuss all matters affecting sole traders and self employed workers, such as registering for SE, dealing with HMRC, and issues surrounding