Roll over relief | AccountingWEB

Roll over relief


A question about roll over relief

My mother gifted me a property. The property was transferred in my name. I sold the property at profit and the proceeds were given to my personal trading company as a loan . The company then bought another property using the loan which is used in my company as the  nature of the company is dealing with land & property development and renting property.

Can i claim roll over relief somehow? If not, then how should the disposal and new investment should have been initiated?




Add comment
Log in or register to post comments